Saturday, February 5, 2011

Grandfather Wedding Dance Songs

Badanti o Prostitute?

policy I do not understand anything.
(or maybe it does, but I do not want to andarmi bogged down in useless discussions)
So this is a sociological observation.

The prime minister is 75 years old.
could be my grandfather.
It is women who in a little 'could be my daughters.
public opinion?
Satyr

Sick Maniac Latin Lover

Unstoppable Power Men suffering from chronic priapism
and down the rivers of ink, video, press


E comunque in ogni versione dei fatti, è lui che detiene il potere, lui che controlla la situazione.




Se mio Nonno si fosse fatto una 20enne...?
Sarebbe stato solo 
un vecchio rincoglionito 
che si faceva fottere la pensione 
dalla badante.



Quindi?
I soldi fanno la differenza.
e anche il ricorso alla chirurgia estetica
P o v e r o S i l v i o!
O è un povero vecchio rincoglionito anche lui?

0 comments:

Post a Comment