Monday, November 8, 2010

Kopalnia Dzierżysław

(k)nulla / 02

Knulla the relative.
But relative to the snake.

Knulla relative to the ignorant.


You, ignorant or relative, who as separate images
me like a panda.
endangered.
And understand that when you do in your part
false papers.
Would you give your grandchildren in temporary option
a factory bolts. While
to see me, studying me, watching me
.
Go home and tell.
But who then?
What?
Boh.

But
before my curse inchiodino
sul trono di ceramica per le prossime 6 settimane, 
sappi, o parente ignorante, 
che non appartengo a una specie in via d'estinzione, 
anzi
i separati ormai sono come i piccioni.
Li trovi un po' ovunque ormai.
E, come i comuni pennuti, 
a tradimento potrei evacuare sulla tua testa.

Quindi, 
è inutile che, 
la mattina della mia partenza, 
chiami con l'affanno mia madre, 
dicendo che hai impastato tutta night
and is finishing up the bread dough to rise
and that just is cooked you would be willing to bring.

Knulla relative to you ignorant

1. because it alone made me think of carbohydrates,
and I do not need no incentives my thigh enlargement.
Except myself.

2. because it insults my intelligence, and who the fuck did she then asked for bread?

3. for I were you, I would go see my daughter, then to try to understand the miracle
per cui, qualcuno se l'è sposata.

4. perché durante una misera manciata di giorni di relax, 
mi costringi a fare la gimcana, 
come quando 
su montani sentieri, 
evito le merde delle mucche.

Knulla a te.

E spero tanto che quel pane, 
fosse una baguette!
Te la lascio, o parente ignorante, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment