Monday, November 1, 2010

Belize Furniture Dresser

(k) nothing / 01

KNULLA
Knulla to you (you really)
you made me throw it in the toilet for hours and hours of
last week.


time passes and the wrinkle does not stop one hour.


I wasted a lot of time unnecessarily, but for my own volition. Maybe a hair ingrown
staring intensely
hoping that a conviction would lead to hair look spontaneous,
causing frailty in the hair bulb.

Knulla for the time spent staring at ceilings and walls.
Knulla latent for boredom.
Knulla for the spider to me all interwoven with its burrs from what I was motionless. But above all
knulla because as I was aiming for Evanesce
house, supermarket and sofa
those that would have materialized to be the commitments of the day.
And I was riveted to them.
While my head was out.
And then, in braking, my neurons crashed on the cranial wall of the frontal lobe.
And many have perished, and many were bruised
.

Knulla, because my time is valuable and should be treated with respect. Do not miss the first
facendomene after and not abused.
Knulla to those who think they have no policy of my minutes and my hours.
Assuming my availability.

Knulla, casserole dish!

(pass the ball)

participate, and I am very honored to (K) nothing
Born to commit a crime
Mom is not enough
Lolita makes the gnocchi and
Mom head
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment