Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Training Of O Free

Marpionamenti on the road, esclusivamente virtuali, of course!


go down the stairs of the subway.
I just left the office.
are still in the trip that I do not see, not hear, do not feel a blessed lady of all that surrounds me.
Scanso non persone, ma ombre di persone.
Il mondo intorno per quel che mi riguarda è una bolla lattiginosa.
Ho inserito il pilota automatico.
Se un giorno un tombino dovesse essere aperto, ci finirei dentro a strapiombo.
Poco ma sicuro.
Ho tutte le 10 dita delle 2 mani che Iddio mi ha concesso in dono, ad artiglio.
Come quelle della strega di Biancaneve
Ready to bolt to a putative neck, that vague at all, I left the office.

I will paresis, unless I dissolve instantly.
Exhale, inhale.
What?
I'm whistling fuck air in front of me?
Oh yes.
Impunity hiss fuck also underground car
At sliding doors that open in front of me and serranno is flush with the jag.
Fuck you, fuck you.

OK, enough.
Concept spent exhaustively.

legend goes.
I lean against the doors of the side that does not stop at the quay.
those: is dangerous to place around the corner!
But go to hell with you too, window sticker of my boots, I'm tired and I support.
I take the book.
I open the book.
begin to read.

Then my eye falls on the screen of the BlackBerry guy sitting to my left.
are chatting with.
And all the way here.
I am a decent person?
But when ever.
Leggo.

Conversation is conducted in English with this Intimidad, English seems.
She asks: you like my photos?
Him: it is certainly beautiful.
She asks: you tired? You are in meters?
Him: yes yes, yes, tired. I'm going home.
him off balance, on what she would do, although I do not understand where and when ...
I only see the very top of the head of 'I'm here,
vorrei vederlo in faccia per capire se davvero è il tipo da fare quello che promette, sia pure in un dove e in un quando non meglio specificati…
Lei miagola e sospira: che peccato che stiamo così lontani...
Lui: peccato si... (una verve da escargot marinata)

Vabbè, torno al libro.
Resisto 5 secondi… ributto l’occhio
Lui: si, sono a Lima, poi treno, poi pezzo a piedi, povero me…
Ma non gliela aveva già detta ‘sta cosa?
Asp… ma sta scrivendo in italiano…, come italiano?
Lui: si, arrivo a casa stanco stanco
Lei: ti ci vorrebbe un massaggino…
Minchia però l’Intimidad! Ha imparato l’italiano in due slot di chat.
Avantissimo…
Lui: si, dolce dolce… mmmm
Her: mmmm
Oh, wait ... but this is not called ... Intimidad called Marta
MARTA?!
you understand the Dead Cat here ...
I ever want to see him in the face ...
But if I move in front to watch it I can not read the shit that writes.

I put myself in the shoes of those on the other side of the screen.
I wonder if they put us at least a little bit of heart to write this beautiful ... Volume
keep us really wonder if you know what it does, imagine if he clones the same conversation for most people ...
This reflection has me distracted ...

recalculated eyes.
you: but you miss so much to get home?
Him: you will, are in metro, Gorla, then train, then walk piece, I am so tired ...

Esticazzi! E questa chi è?
O Marta è lobotomizzata o questa è un’altra ancora!
Spe che aguzzo la pupilla…
MARGOT?????

No vabbè dai!
E lui con le sue ditine monche che volano sui tasti, dispensando yes yes, si si, certo certo, mmm mmm a destra e a manca
A Intimidad, Marta, Margot…
I would like he lost a mmmmmmmmmm, massaggino sweet sweet also to his friend Hugh, krypton unacknowledged gay ...
What then see that mmmmmmmmmmmmm that makes him gasp.

enough, I read enough, I want to see the Cougar in the face of the BB.
I move.
I sit, I look up, stared at him.
I knew, a man's meal.
tasteless, colorless, tasteless, I also hope odor at this point.
And even with very little imagination.
not be able to customize even a thread on a conversation between home and work.

That's what the chat, the BB, the iPhone ...
ability of broccoli to give to those who do not succeed ... would never
(if no cabbage that Intimidad asunder on the avatar, Martha and Margot moaning ...)
But all ten fingers.

Evviva il progresso!
Quando l'Evoluzione è funzionale all'Involuzione. Della specie, maschile. Soprattutto. Ma non solo.


ps: da notare che loro domandavano a lui. E lui nulla a loro. Conversazione univoca. Delle persone effettivamente a Semolino non interessava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment